A highly experienced nationwide team
Our Outplacement and Career Navigation Team
Experienced. Skilled. Experts.
Peter Pick - Principal Consultant
Since 2000, Peter has held key roles as a Senior Executive and Coach in the Career and Outplacement industry and has counselled over 2000 individuals from the full range of roles and ranks in private and public organisations.
Peter’s career started in Industrial Chemistry which led to managerial and Managing Director roles in Oil refining catalysts, construction materials, food packaging, Management Consulting and leading Outplacement providers; thus providing a solid base for counselling in Career Guidance and Outplacement.
“We help clients by allowing their sponsored candidates to better identify their personal career goals, and recognise how these match their skill set. Together we navigate towards better career outcomes”
Find Peter on LinkedIn:
- over 15 years each of counselling and career guidance experience,
- success with hundreds of participants,
- served a wide range of Australian organisations and positions,
- employment experience in a range of roles,
- a high personal standing and recognition within the industry
Our Consulting Team comprises:
- Career & Outplacement Consultants – Highly experienced and fully accredited in all our psychometric instruments and Nine Lives Consulting methodology.
- Executive Search Recruiters – leading practitioners who provide a final review and coaching for C-suite and Director candidates.
- Consulting Psychologists- Extremely experienced effective practitioners with a very broad background in industry and consulting.
- Financial Counsellors – All have extensive financial planning experience, with specific expertise and experience in working with redundancy circumstances.
- Chartered Accountants – Particular expertise on tax matters including offshore income and employee share schemes.